Sunday, November 23, 2008

I Voted For Stupid

This is scary...



US elected officials scored abysmally on a test measuring their civic knowledge,
with an average grade of just 44 percent, the group that organized the exam said
Thursday.

Ordinary citizens did not fare much better, scoring just 49
percent correct on the 33 exam questions compiled by the Intercollegiate Studies
Institute (ISI).

Am I the only one who really wants to know which elected officials took this test? And am I also the only one who really, really, really, REALLY wants to see Sarah Palin take this test?

For the record, I scored a 93.94%.

Are you smarter than an elected official?



5 comments:

Jenny from the block said...

When I first took the test I got a 57.58%. I looked at the answers I got wrong and if I had went with my gut feeling, I would have had a 69.69%

Faceplant said...

You still did WAY better than most elected officials.

Anonymous said...

Chances are you could just guess on every question and still do better.

Bri

Watty said...

Me - 66.67%. 2 of 3 right. Damn.

Watty said...

Ok, you're fired. I blog more frequently than you. I will now usurp your blog.