Friday, October 9, 2009

Guess Who's Back... Back Again....

Well, hello all! So I guess it's been a while since I posted... yep...

It's not that I don't enjoy writing, or blogging specifically for that matter. I just find it easier to blog about specific topics, rather than just my life in general. And I've never understood how people could be that interested in my everyday life.

I mean, I love my girlfriend Jenny, I love/hate my dog Wally, and we love to do lots of different things together. We go to ball games, we cook waffles together, we eat greasy diner/bar food, we run around on the beach, and we love going to the two dollar movie theater (which, by the way, if you haven't checked out, you should. Yeah, it can be kind of dirty inside, but it's two fucking dollars) We love to do lots of things, and I love every second of it.

But are other people really that interested in reading about how I ate a grilled cheese sandwich (with bacon, I might add), then went to watch Role Models in a 2 dollar theater a week before it came out on DVD?

Maybe I just shouldn't care if people are interested. Maybe I should just write about whatever the hell I feel like, and quit worrying.

Yeah... That's what I'll do....

I'm glad we had this talk.

1 comment:

Jenny from the block said...

I'm so glad you are back! Now, don't wait 5 months between posts. If it helps, I will give you a topic every week to blog about.