Wednesday, February 18, 2009

This Guy Wanted To Be President

John McCain was none to happy that the girls on the View actually asked him tough questions.

According to Barbara Walters, the show's creator and co-host, McCain told her at
a recent Washington event he won't be appearing on the daily gabfest "any time
soon."
"He had been on The View and was not very happy," Walters told a
gathering at Syracuse University, according
to Portfolio.com
. "And when we walked out and I saw him I said, 'Senator, so
nice to see you. I hope you'll come on The View again.' And he looked at me and
said, 'Not anytime soon.'”
The man who the right wing told us would be the tough and seasoned leader, ready on day one to fight the terrorists with his wrinkley old sausage hands practically crapped in his depends when he got asked tough questions by the ladies on the VIEW.

That guy..... wanted to be President. Have I thanked baby Jesus lately?



No comments: